Both small and large loans catered for – we can offer Second Charge mortgages from £10,000 – £2,500,000
The Loan Partnership is pleased to be able offer both Second Charge mortgages and bridging finance for its introducers. We have noted below a snapshot of the type of applicants we are able to help. However, it’s always worth giving us a call and talking a deal through. You can be sure we will do all we can to help. Give us a call on 01923 250 090 anytime.
The information contained within this page is for brokers and introducers, not members of the public.
Second Charge mortgages
We have agencies with, in our opinion, all of the leading lenders in the Second Charge mortgage market. This means we can offer you a full range of products including:
- Both small and large loans catered for – we can offer Second Charge mortgages from £10,000 – £2,500,000
- High LTV – even up to 125% for certain cases
- Employed and self employed applicants – a sensible approach taken to proof of income for self employed applicants
- Adverse credit plans available – some lenders taking multiple units
- Option on length of loan – from 3 to 25 years
- Rates from only 3.37% variable
5 Reasons to choose The Loan Partnership for your clients’ Second Charge mortgage needs:
- Excellent commission payments
- No up-front fees – ever
- UK based company, who really want to help
- Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Information Commissioner’s Office
- No commission clawback
We are pleased to accept full applications from those experienced in this area of lending. Equally, if this isn’t your area of expertise and you simply want someone from The Loan Partnership to call your client and discuss their needs with them directly, that works well too.
Bridging Finance has become much more in demand over the last 12 months as a number of excellent lenders have either entered the market, or more established lenders have been able to improve their terms. If you would like to learn more, then give us a call on 01923 250 090.
Bridging loans are being used to provide funds for things like:
- Property refurbishment
- Property development
- Property purchase – going to auction knowing funds are ready to draw down
- Chain breaking or Down sizing
Here is a summary of what we can do:
- Terms from 1 month to 18 months
- Loans available from £10,000 – £10,000,000
- Rates from 0.48% per month
- Plans with no repayments required during the term
- Up to 75% LTV for certain cases, 70% LTV available with many lenders
5 reason’s to choose The Loan Partnership for your clients’ bridging loan needs:
- Speed – quick in principal decisions and quick turnaround from enquiry to completion
- Access to funds – we have access to many lenders with significant levels of funding
- Funds for any reasonable purpose – this includes business or further property purchase
- Rates – market leading rates on offer
- Flexibility – we will talk deals through with lenders and always try and find a way to help
Rates correct as of 05.05.21.