The Loan Partnership is pleased to be able to offer Bridging finance facilities to our customers.
What is Bridging Finance?
Bridging finance (or a bridging loan) is a type of short term loan, often taken out for a period of 1 month – 36 months, whilst a larger or longer term loan facility is put in place. All our bridging loans are secured against property, be that an investment or buy-to-let property, or even a commercial or semi-commercial property.
The size of the loans available is very broad; ranging from £10,000 to £10,000,000.
What can I use a Bridging Loan for?
Almost any reasonable purpose for borrowing is considered. Popular examples are:
- The speedy purchase of a property – perhaps you have been let down by another lender or want to buy quickly at auction
- To improve an investment property pending re-sale or re-financing
- A deposit for a further investment property
- Commercial or business needs
Why would I choose a Bridging Loan?
You might choose a Bridging Loan because you need:
- Very quick access to significant funds
- Money for a short period and don’t want to have to make repayments
- An immediate in principal decision so you can proceed with confidence
How to apply for a Bridging Loan?
If you would like to apply for a bridging loan, there are two easy ways you can do this. Either:
- Give us a call right now on 01923 250 090, or
- Click here to complete our short on-line application.
We will work on your application as quickly as possible and come straight back to you with how we can help.